At Four-Forest we offer an inviting and friendly environment with a family atmosphere, where your child's learning experience can be nurtured in small class sizes.
We aim to challenge each child to develop and flourish within the classroom, providing an environment where they are happy, confident and well supported.
The Staff and Board of Four-Forest agree that the aims of the school are:
- to provide a caring, welcoming, and stimulating environment
- to strive for academic excellence
- to treat all children as individuals
- to encourage the development of self-discipline and self-esteem
- to develop an enquiring mind and a love of learning
- to encourage physical and mental fitness
- to promote community and global awareness
- to equip children with technological expertise
- to encourage parents to play a positive and active role in educating their child